Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? Today, I’m sharing my list of 28 Romantic Dinners and Desserts, perfect for sharing with the one you love.
I’m a big fan of Valentine’s Day. I know a lot of people say it is a manufactured holiday but I don’t care. I’m a sucker for romance and nothing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside more than a loving Valentine’s Day card and a romantic gesture like flowers, a surprise date or an elegant dinner.
Before I get to my list of 28 Romantic Dinners and Desserts I wanted to share some of my favorite Valentine’s Day recipes from the blog.
One of my favorite and most popular recipes is this post which features my two boys in the kitchen with me making Balloon Chocolate Bowls with Fresh Berries.
Another great Valentine’s Day recipe of mine – which coincidentally was featured on The Today Show – is this Heart Shaped Eggs with Bacon Hearts recipe.
I also love this Jumbo Sugar Cookie Valentine’s Day Post.
If one dessert wasn’t good enough, how about this Chocolate Raspberry Stout Fondue?
And for a romantic cocktail, why not try this Rumchata Raspberry Cream Cocktail?
If this isn’t enough to entice your romantic tastebuds than enjoy this list of my top 28 Romantic Dinners and Desserts.
This list is perfect for a special Valentine’s Day meal at home and since Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday this year why not forgo the reservations and make something homemade and from the heart?
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops – Dancing Through the Rain
- Poached Halibut with Tomato Wine Sauce – Urban Bliss Life
- Best Filet Mignon Recipe with Garlic Herb Butter – Wholesome Yum
- Quick and Creamy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms – Small Town Woman
- Olive Garden Smoked Mozzarella Chicken and Penne Pasta – Savings Lifestyle
- Linguine and Clam Sauce – See Mom Click
- Surf & Turf Fondue – Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Brown Sugar Glazed Garlic Pork Chops – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Italian Stuffed Flank Steak – The Chunky Chef
- Champagne Chicken & Mushroom Pasta – Snappy Gourmet
- Honey Sriracha Glazed Salmon – My Kitchen Craze
- Baked Scallops – The Lemon Bowl
- Seafood Risotto – Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Easy Baked Eggplant Parmesan – Growing Up Gabel
- Creamy Shrimp and Roasted Red Pepper Linguine – Small Town Woman
- Steak with Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce – The Gracious Wife
- Broiled Oysters with Asian Sauce – Avocado Pesto
- Affogato (Italian Coffee Dessert) – The Happier Homemaker
- Chocolate Espresso Lava Cakes – Scrappy Geek
- Baby Black Forest Parfaits – Living Sweet Moments
- Chocolate Souffle – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- White Chocolate Champagne Fondue – The Seasoned Mom
- Southern Peach & Raspberry Cobbler for 2 – The Baking ChocolaTess
- Slow Cooker Bloomin’ Baked Apples – Gal on a Mission
- White Chocolate Creme Brulee – Cooking on the Front Burner
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – The Lemon Bowl
- Bourbon-Soaked Cherries Tiramisu – Bread Booze Bacon
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dump Cake for Two – The Seasoned Mom