For many, the start of the new year means resolutions and a commitment to make better-for-you choices. Today, I’m sharing some great low carb recipes to help kickstart a healthier 2018.
Hello and Happy New Year!
I know I’m a little late to the game but I started the year with family visiting from out of town and a horrible case of the stomach bug. Now that I’ve put my delayed start to the new year behind me, I’m now ready to enter the new year with reflection, renewed commitment to my health and a vow to make 2018 my best year yet. I’m ready to put my concussion of 2017 behind me and get back to the old Linda.
I am on Day 3 of my Whole30 journey. If you are not familiar with Whole3o I encourage you to check it out and see if it would work for you. It has been wonderful for me and a good way to reset my body and get my sugar cravings under control. I was inspired by my focus on Whole30 and decided to pull together some of my favorite low carb recipes. Not all of the recipes on here are Whole30 compliant, but with a few tweaks they can easily fall into the plan.
28 Low Carb Recipes You’ll Make Over and Over Again
- Low-Carb Shepherd’s Pie with Cauliflower Mash – Ditch the Carbs
- Cheesy Mexican Skillet (Low Carb/Keto) – Kasey Trenum
- Low Carb Chicken and Sausage Gumbo – GeniaBeMe
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding with Strawberries – Home in High Heels
- Low-Carb Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Low Carb Chili – Wholesome Yum
- Lasagna Stuffed Peppers – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie – Peace Love and Low Carb
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup – Gal on a Mission
- Low Carb Taco Night with Cheese Taco Shells – Home. Made. Interest
- Steak with Mushroom Cream Sauce – Big Bear’s Wife
- Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders – The Chunky Chef
- The Best Low Carb Pizza Crust – Sparkles to Sprinkles
- HFLC Diet Low Carb Cheesy Jalapeno Mushroom Bites – Thrifty DIY Diva
- Low-Carb Smoked Turkey and Cucumber ‘Sandwiches’ – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Low-Carb Curried Riced Cauliflower with Shrimp – Living Sweet Moments
- The Best Keto Low-Carb Bacon Spinach Feta Frittata – Nomageddon
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore – Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin – Midget Momma
- Low Carb Onion Rings – Moore or Less Cooking
- Dump and Bake Zucchini Pizza Casserole – The Seasoned Mom
- Healthy Low Carb Tuna Avocado Wraps – Flour On My Face
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza – Cake Whiz
- Low Carb Mexican Chicken Chili – Blackberry Babe
- Almond Joy Pancakes – The Lemon Bowl
- Crustless Asparagus Quiche – Dinner-Mom
- Egg Crepes with Avocados – Avocado Pesto
- Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash – The Gunny Sack
Do you make health resolutions? What’s your favorite way to eat while making better-for-you choices?