This is a sponsored post in collaboration with BJs Wholesale Club for my Creamy Corn Salsa Dip. All opinions are my own.
Are you feeling a little mad over March? Is your bracket busted? I’m mad at March, too, but for a totally different reason. I’m mad at March because I can’t decide which recipe to make for the big basketball game this weekend. You see, my friends at BJs Wholesale Club presented me with a challenge. They asked me to share my favorite dip recipe and three of their recipes with all of you in honor of March Madness and ask you to vote for your favorite dip from the ‘final four’ dips shared in this post. How can you pick a favorite? I know, right? It’s such a hard choice which is why I am totally mad at March!
The first in the line up of delicious game-ready dips is the Pepper Jack and Corny Crab Dip.
Pepper Jack and Corny Crab Dip
- 1 cup whole kernel sweet corn fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Nonfat Grade A Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBL. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 6 oz. cans crabmeat drained, flaked and cartilage removed (do not rinse!)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper jack Cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onion chopped, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined. Pour mixture into a 1 ½ quart ovenproof container.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips.
Next, we’re featuring is the Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Yogurt Dip which can be found here.
The third dip choice in this March Madness face off is the 5-Layer White Bean Hummus Dip?
5-Layer White Bean Hummus Dip
- 1 recipe White Bean Hummus follows
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced fresh tomato
- ½ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBL fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Spread hummus evenly in an 8x8” baking dish or similar.
- Next, layer the feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, and olives on top of the hummus.
- Combine lemon juice and oregano in a small bowl and whisk in olive oil until well blended. Drizzle over the top and serve with warm pita bread.
¼ cup chopped green onion
¼ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. pepper
1 garlic clove, peeled
2 15-ounce cans of cannellini beans rinsed well and drained
¼ cup lemon juice
½ tsp ground cumin
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup water or as needed
Add green onion through garlic to food processor and blend for 10 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and process until mixture is smooth, scraping down sides as needed. If mixture seems to thick, add a little water at a time until desired, smooth hummus texture.
The final spot in this bracket battle of championship-worthy dips is my Creamy Corn Salsa Dip. I was inspired by this dip after purchasing a bag of Wellsley Farms Organic Sweet Corn.
I know it would be the perfect base for my creamy dip that features cream cheese, salsa, cheese and more. What makes this dip one of my favorites is that it is made entirely in the slow cooker and couldn’t be any simpler. You literally just dump everything in an walk away.
In just two hours, you have a nice batch of warm dip that goes perfect with crostini, chips, nachos … whatever you decide.
Creamy Corn Salsa Dip
- 4 cups yellow corn frozen
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese,softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 green onions sliced
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Stir to get the ingredients mixed together somewhat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring once of twice to get the cream cheese mixed in well.
- Serve with chips, crostini, etc.
Which dip makes it to the championship? You must pick one of the four dips as your favorite in the comments section.
Stay Connected With Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps: Twitter Ι Instagram Ι YouTube Ι Facebook Ι Email Me
Oh man that white bean dip looks awesome!!! I must try that one.
5 layer white bean
Creamy corn one that you make in the crockpot looks the best to me!
5 -layer White Bean Hummus Dip sounds really good and healthy!
All of them sound delicious!
The creamy corn salsa dip, hands down! Sounds Delish!!!
I so want that creamy corn dip!!
I’m voting for the 5 layer white bean hummus dip!
They all look delicious though, but this one has my vote!!
I love hummus so that would have to be my first choice but this creamy corn salsa dip looks amazing too! I can’t wait to try these!
The creamy corn salsa dip looks yummy!
Congrats! Random.org chose you as the winner! Please contact me to claim your prize.
Yay! Thank you!!
Pepper Jack and Corny Crab Dip Sounds delicious!
roasted red pepper!! Can’t wait to try it
Definitely the Corny Crab! YUM!
The Creamy Corn Salsa Dip!
it’s a tossup between the 5 layer hummus and the corn salsa dip, guess i’d lean just a skoosh toward the corny salsa!
Comments are closed.