This is a sponsored post in collaboration with BJs Wholesale Club
Break out the face paint, a funny wig or team jersey, football season is here and that means it’s time to tailgate. New research from BJ’s Wholesale Club tackles the question of America’s tailgating habits, showing that for almost half of Americans (45%) tailgating is more important than the game. And 60% of us are diehard tailgaters, showing up for the pre-game party rain, sleet, snow or shine.
With BJ’s wide selection of festive, fresh and fine-quality foods, BJ’s makes it convenient to order deli platters, cookie assortments and custom-order cakes made exactly to your specifications.Browse through BJ’s Party Planning brochure, then fill out an order form in-Club —or download one at home from https://www.bjs.com/deli-bakery.content.services_deli_bakery.A.services — then, simply drop it into the kiosk at your local club. Your order can be ready for pick-up in as little as 24 hours!
For this month’s post we focused on a favorite tailgating food in our house, Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip. This dish literally comes together quickly and will please your favorite football guests. PLUS, it goes perfect with the Eagles green theme for this Philadelphia Eagles-loving fan!
To make this great dish I gathered some of my go-to ingredients including Wellsley Farms Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Wellsley Farms Spinach and Kale blend, thawed and drained (squeezed), Wellsley Farms Organic Greek Plain Yogurt, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, chopped green onion, minced garlic, Wellsley Farms Imported Roasted Red Peppers and pita bread. Combined, these ingredients make come together for a great tailgating food for your next game.
Pair this dish with other tailgating favorites from BJ’s Wholesale Club like:
- BJ’s BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with Spicy Beer-Cheese Queso
- BJ’s Beer Brats
- Grilled Buffalo-Style Wings with Blue Cheese French Onion Dip
- Queso Burger
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 and ½ cups of Wellsley Farms Marinated Artichoke Hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 and ½ cup of package frozen Wellsley Farms Spinach and Kale blend thawed and drained (squeezed)
- 8 ounces of Wellsley Farms Organic Greek Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Wellsley Farms Imported Roasted Red Peppers
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Pita bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Pour mixture into 1 ½ quart ovenproof container.
- Bake at for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with toasted pita bread wedges.
Hosting a crowd this weekend, or maybe you are headed out to watch the game? Whatever your plans may be, make sure this Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is on your menu.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with BJ’s Wholesale Club. As always opinions are my own.