Are you ready for back-to-school? We are winding on our last few days of Summer and are already in back-to-school mode. One of the things that I worry the most about during the school year are breakfasts and lunches. To help menu prep, I’m sharing 10 Quick and Easy Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas to help you send your little one off to school with a full tummy. Most importantly, all of these recipes are “Mini Chef” approved.
- Nutella Sticks
- Mini Egg and Sausage Quiche
- Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Sticks
- Egg in a Whole
- Breakfast Waffle Bruschetta
- Breakfast Naan Pizza
- Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- Cherry Berry Smoothie
- Big Batch Nut and Seed Granola
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Granola Bars
There’s nothing more important for young learners than a good breakfast to start their day. Pair these recipes with fresh fruit, a glass of milk or some yogurt and their tummies will stay nice and full until lunch.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- 3 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas // Momma Lew
- Homemade French Toast Sticks // Finding Zest
- Brown Sugar Banana Oatmeal Recipe // We’re Parents
- Microwave Omelette To Go Recipe // Eating Richly
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy Zucchini Cookies // O’Boy! Organic
- Fresh Rice Krispies Treats Lunch Box Notes // My Mini Adventurer