This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Alizé Apple. As always, opinions are my own.
Champagne cocktails are one of my favorite ways to enjoy a bottle of bubbly. Today I’m partnering with Alize to create the perfect Summer-sipping cocktail with this Alizé Apple Champagne Cocktail. This original cocktail idea elevates plain champagne and a bottle of Alizé Apple into something truly special.
When it comes to cocktails do you think outside of the box? Most people would never think of using champagne as a base to your cocktail recipe, but in fact, champagne is a wonderful mixer for sparkling cocktails.
This Alizé Apple Champagne Cocktail is sweet, refreshing and screams Summer! To prepare I simply combined a bottle of Alizé Apple into a large pitcher and topped it with a bottle of champagne and one can or 12 oz. bottle of hard apple cider. I stirred the 3 ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine and then slowly poured the mixture into champagne flutes and added a lime and green apple slice for garnish.
Incredibly easy to make but totally impressive. You can trick your guests into thinking you are a skilled bartender when really the magic of the cocktail comes from the Alizé Apple.
About Alizé Apple
Alizé just released Alizé Apple, a blend of ripe apples and French vodka, to join their already popular portfolio of premium flavors including peach, red passion, gold passion and blue passion . Alize Apple is sure to be the apple of your eye this summer. With just a twist and a pour over ice, your drink is ready to serve – or you can really mix things up at your next get-together and make a memorable signature cocktail in seconds. Here’s why Alizé Apple should be your go-to Summer spirit:
- Alizé Apple is intensely unique and inviting, Alizé Apple is a succulent infusion of ripe, delicious apples delicately blended with premium French Vodka.
- You can enjoy the delicious and enchanting flavor of Alizé Apple on the rocks or with your favorite premium spirits, fresh juices and mixers.
- Affordable. At just $17 (suggested retail price), it is an inexpensive way to enjoy a refreshing cocktail without being a masterful mixologist.
- 1 bottle Alizé Apple
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 can or 12 oz. bottle of hard apple cider
- Combine the Alizé Apple, champagne and hard apple cider in a large pitcher. Pour mixture slowly into champagne glasses and garnish with lime and green apple slice. Serve immediately and enjoy!
What do you have planned for this 4th of July? Get into the spirit of Independence Day and make your cocktail sparkle with this delicious Alizé Apple Champagne Cocktail.