Vintner Wonderland at Renault is a new winter experience at the Renault Winery in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey. This wonderland offers a unique and new experience to the southern New Jersey area.
The Vintner Wonderland at Renault experience includes an ice skating rink, Christmas Village selling local products, a Christmas tree farm, food trucks (try the empanadas!), carriage rides, live music, and the traditional winery experience you’ve come to love and enjoy at the Renault Winery Resort.
The Vintner Bar offers a variety of beverages for purchase including a selection of wines and champagnes from the winery and seasonal drinks. Pictured below are Renault Winery’s Blueberry Champagne and one of their specialty cocktails, Santa’s Vacation
Bring your Cameras!
The photo opportunities at Vintner Wonderland are everywhere! The Wonderland features beautiful decor and is a great location for holiday family photos,
Pro Tips for the Vintner Wonderland at Renault
The Vintner Wonderland is open through February 28th.
- Parking is FREE
- Admission is FREE
- Live Music is FREE
- Tickets are required for ice skating and carriage rides
- There is a variety of food vendors and beverages available for purchase
If you are looking to attend Vintner Wonderland at Renault, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Masks are requirement per the New Jersey COVID-19 mask mandate
- Book a table in advance if you want guaranteed seating
- Fire pits and picnic tables are first come, first serve
- Families welcome, however guests must be 21 to drink
Stay Connected With Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps: Twitter Ι Instagram Ι YouTube Ι Facebook Ι Email Me