The fourth of July holiday is this weekend and we will be celebrating at the beach with some warm, Summer weather. Nothing says Summer more than some nice, refreshing lemonade. For today’s Mini Chef Mondays we decided to keep it simple with this super easy Red, White and Blue Lemonade Mocktail.
To begin, we started by prepping our fruit by cutting slices of lemonade, strawberries and gathering fresh blueberries. We the filled some mason jars with ice and lined it with the lemon slices.
Then we placed the blueberries and strawberries in the glass before adding the lemonade.
It’s such a super easy drink and truly transforms simple lemonade into something more fun and festive.
- 1 bottle of Simply Lemonade
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- splash of lemon-lime soda or seltzer
- Fill two mason jars with ice and line glasses with lemon slices. Add a handful of sliced strawberries and blueberries to each glass. Top with lemonade and finish with a splash of lemon-lime soda or seltzer. Enjoy!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Semi Homemade Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Fish Cake Tutorial // Momma Lew
- Very Berry Fruit Salsa // Finding Zest
- Blueberry Kiwi Lemonade Ice Pops // We’re Parents
- Carved Orange Warthog with Toddler Fruit Salad // Eating Richly
- Red, White and Blue Lemonade Mocktail // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Blueberry Challah French Toast // Vegging at the Shore
- Strawberry Cheesecake Rollups // My Mini Adventurer