Get the luck of the Irish with this fun list of Green Foods to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day is creeping up on us. I’m a holiday junkie so this is a good time of the year because the holidays are close together with lots to celebrate. St. Patrick’s Day reminds me of my many years of bartending back in the day where we used to serve up pints of green beer to our faithful customers and those wishing to party like a leprechaun on St. Patrick’s Day.
Some of my favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipes from the blog include my famous Chocolate Covered Irish Potatoes.
I also love this Kale Colcannon I made with the boys a few years ago.
And, while we are talking about beer, why not try my Irish Goodbye Beer Cocktail.
If your St. Patrick’s Day tradition is to eat green food then you are in luck because today I have a round up of some of the best “green” recipes from around the web.
Enjoy this list of Green Foods to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Kid-Friendly Spinach Muffins – Aileen Cooks
- Shamrock Shake Macarons – Baking A Moment
- Green Tea Waffles – Little Sunny Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bark – Dancing Through The Rain
- Baked Cucumber Chips with Salt & Vinegar Flavor – Low Carb Yum
- No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake – Cincy Shopper
- Spinach Crepes with Pan-Roasted Vegetables – Happy Foods Tube
- Baked Matcha Lemon Glazed Donuts – Healthy World Cuisine
- Avocado Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps – Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Grasshopper Fudge – Mama Loves Food
- Shredded Zucchini & Feta Saute – Food Meanderings
- Avocado Breakfast Toast with Green Pepper – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Broccoli + Kale Green Soup – From Pasta to Paleo
- Lime Poke Cake – Shaken Together Life
- No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – Cincy Shopper
- Asparagus & Green Goddess Dip – My Life Cookbook
- Pistachio Pudding Cool Whip Salad – Happy Deal Happy Day
- Roasted Parmesan Broccoli – I Heart Naptime
- Avocado Egg Rolls – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Baked Green Bean Fries with Balsamic Yogurt Dip – The Dinner Mom
- Lime Sherbet Floats – Home Cooking Memories
- One Pot Pasta with Pesto and Peas – Celebrating Sweets
- Easy Key Lime Pie – The Gunny Sack
- Baked Broccoli Bites – The Shirley Journey
- Arroz Verde (Green Rice) – The Chunky Chef
- Lighter Creamy Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo – Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Thai Cucumber Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing – Olivia’s Cuisine
If you are looking for even more St. Patrick’s Day recipes, make sure to check out this list of some of the best Baileys Irish Cream Dessert Recipes for even more St. Patrick’s Day fun.