Have you seen the latest TikTok viral sensation to grace your “For You Page?” I’m talking about yogurt crack, also known as yogurt bark. Today, I am sharing my take on the viral hit with this Antioxidant-Rich Yogurt Bark.
This Antioxidant-Rich Yogurt Bark contains a nice variety of well-known antioxidant-boosting foods. From my work as a food writer and having worked alongside registered dietitians for many years, I know a diet rich in antioxidants can help protect your body against free radicals. Many years ago I wrote an article about free radicals for South Jersey Mom and ever since then I have always tried to source foods high in antioxidants.
For this Antioxidant-Rich Yogurt Bark you will need the following ingredients:
- Greek Yogurt: I like The Greek Gods Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Honey: I like to you use local honey for its full health benefits
- Blueberries: I am lucky to live near the blueberry capital of the world, Hammonton, New Jersey. Blueberries are high in antioxidants and are considered a superfood. They are high in flavonoids.
- Goji Berries: Goji berries are also high in antioxidants, are plant-based and help to stabilize blood sugar.
- Cranberries: Cranberries have the highest level of phenols, which is a type of antioxidant.
- Walnuts: Another superfood I like to use are walnuts. Walnuts are ranked one of the highest in antioxidant capacity and help with brain health.
Antioxidant Yogurt Bark on TikTok
@giggobgulp Antioxidant-Rich Yogurt Crack @Ocean Spray Inc. @Navitas Organics #jerseyfresh #yogurtcrack ♬ Speed Trap – Jessie Shapiro & Rob Shore
Antioxidant-Rich Yogurt Bark is a delicious, satisfying, better-for-you snack. I made a nice batch and have it in my freezer for those summer nights when I’m craving ice cream. I am going to make a different batch and keep experimenting – this is definitely going to be a freezer staple for me.
Stay Connected With Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps: Twitter Ι Instagram Ι YouTube Ι Facebook Ι Email Me