This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I am the master at making meals in minutes. I can whip up a breakfast, lunch or dinner in no time and pride myself in making delicious, simple meals from basic ingredients. I love to challenge myself in the kitchen and one of my favorite pantry favorites are egg noodles. Today, I’m sharing my top 10 unique egg noodle recipes to help you rethink the way you cook with this versatile noodle.
To kick off you inspiration, check out No Yolks Not Your Momma’s Recipe Videos here —>>> http://goic.io/rkOWz7 You will definitely have the creative juices flowing after watching some of these great videos featuring egg noodles.
10 Unique Egg Noodle Recipes
You remember last month I shared a recipe for my easy One-Pot Taco Noodles.
This meal was so popular in my house it had me wondering, what are some of the other ways to use versatile egg noodles? I was interested in recipes that were more than just stroganoff or casseroles so I surfed the web and pulled together my top 10 Unique Egg Noodles Recipes.
- Soups – No Yolk Egg Noodles can be used in soups like Miso or French Onion or my blogger friend, Natalie’s delicious Lasagna Soup.
- That’s so CHEESY – Add the cheese like in this delicious Sriracha Cheesy Noodles
- Get Saucy! – Think beyond tomato-based sauces like in this yummy Noodles with Kale and Walnut Pesto
- Go Global – Blend favorite global dishes with No Yolk Noodles like in this Simple Spicy Thai Noodles.
- Take-Out at Home – Craving take-out but want to eat a homemade meal? Why not whip up some take-out at home with this Quick Beef and Broccoli Noodles.
- Make it a Salad – Love a good caprese salad? Then you will love this Caprese Noodle Salad.
- Keep it Bite Size – These Pizza Noodle Cups are perfect for a portable meal or appetizer.
- Quick and Simple – Sometimes my kids ask for buttered noodles. It is one of their comfort foods and this Easy Buttered Noodles recipe couldn’t be more perfect.
- Celebrate the Seasons – It’s Fall around these parts and this Sausage, Chard and Acorn Squash Noodles dish just celebrates the flavors of the season right now.
- One Pot – One Pot dishes are a girl’s best friend. We love the flavor combination of bacon and peas and this One Pot Creamy Noodles with Bacon and Peas is a dream come true. I know what’s going on my meal plan this week.
About No Yolk Noodles
- No Yolks is a healthy egg noodle alternative, made from egg whites and no cholesterol, and are low in fat and sodium.
- No Yolks are high quality noodles that always cook up smooth, firm and fluffy and stay that way in your favorite recipes.
- No Yolks come in a variety of cuts for all types of recipes including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry.
Did you find a favorite recipe and a new way to cook with egg noodles? The next time you are at the grocery store make sure to pick up my pantry secret weapon, No Yolks egg noodles, at your local grocery store. For more easy and tasty recipes visit the No Yolks website or follow them on social on a Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.