What’s new at Poconos Kalahari?
Last month, my family and I were invited to visit the Kalahari to experience Phase II of their recent expansion and renovation. Kalahari Resorts in the Poconos Mountains is now officially America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark. Here’s just some of what we experienced with their recent expansion, doubling their size:
- America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark (a true 220,000 sq. ft.)
- Admission to America’s largest indoor waterpark and Kalahari’s outdoor waterpark (seasonal, weather permitting) is included for each registered hotel guest.
- Expanded outdoor waterpark
- 100,000 sq. ft. convention center
- 40,000 sq. ft. interactive arcade
- Three full-service signature dining experiences including Double Cut Charcoal Grill
- Spa Kalahari & Salon
- Kalahari Fitness and Training Center
- 6,000 sq. ft. of retail space
Part of the newly expanded KalaharI included hundreds of additional rooms bringing the total to nearly 1,000 guest rooms containing one-, two-, three-, and even five-bedroom suites. For our stay, we had the opportunity to experience the African Queen Suite.
The African Queen Suite featured one king bed, separate room with two queen beds. Living room group with queen sofa sleeper and fireplace. Three televisions, one and one-half baths and private patio/deck. The room is priced for up to 6, you may add one or two guests by using the sofa sleeper at $25 per person, per night.
ADDITIONAL ROOM AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Free high-speed Internet access available
- Telephone(s) with voice mail
- Tables and chairs
- Ironing board and iron
- In-room safe
- 32 inch flat screen television(s) with pay-per-view movies
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center
We traveled to the Kalahari with our friends.
It was the perfect opportunity to check out all that Poconos Kalahari had to offer while also allowing the boys the chance to explore their independence. We ate, we drank, we swam and we laughed. It was literally a perfect weekend.
Special thanks to Kalahari for inviting us to experience their expansion and renovation. We had an unforgettable time!
Team GGG was invited to Kalahari and was offered a two-night stay in exchange for coverage. All opinions are my own.
Stay Connected With Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps: Twitter Ι Instagram Ι YouTube Ι Facebook Ι Email Me