Today’s Mini Chef Mondays post comes at the request of my 9 year old. He is a Cookies and Cream fanatic. When talking about what to make for this week’s Mini Chef Mondays, he suggested this Cookies and Cream Milkshake. Actually, he was kind of adamant about it. The milkshake was going to happen.
This has to be one of the more simple recipes ever done on GGG. Even the kids made a comment about how fast they were done. It literally takes five minutes from start to finish and that even includes ingredient assembly. For this recipe you will need, vanilla ice cream, milk and OREO sandwich cookies.
To begin, my little guy filled the blender with 2 cups of vanilla ice cream.
My older one then got into the action with the OREO cookies and milk. Of course, we paused for a second to play with our food.
Before we knew it, the boys were sipping on homemade, delicious Cookies and Cream Milkshakes. The boys crumbled up an additional cookie and added it to the milkshake as a topping.
I have to admit, the Cookies and Cream Milkshakes were pretty darn delicious.
Cookies & Cream Milkshakes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 OREO cookies
- Combine ice cream, milk and 5 OREO cookies in a blender. Pulse the blender 3-5 times until milkshake reaches desired consistency. Pour into cups and top with 1 crumbled OREO cookie. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Banana Split Smoothie // Courtney’s Sweets
- Old Fashion Lemonade Recipe // Momma Lew
- Homemade Limeade // Baby Loving Mama
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes // We’re Parents
- Encouraging Fruits and Vegetables for Kids // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Cookies & Cream Milkshake // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Easy Spinach Manicotti // Vegging at the Shore
- Make Your Own Omelette Bar // O’Boy! Organic
- Dinosaur Fossil Cookies // Can’t Google Everything