Trick-or-Treat and I have a treat for you! While the children are trick-or-treating on Halloween, gather some of your favorite fellow parents and have a little adult Halloween fun with this Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail.
I have experimented with homemade infused vodkas before and really, really enjoy the process. I like the intensity of the flavor and also knowing the ingredients are clear-cut without any unnecessary artificial flavors and colors.
To begin making the candy corn infused vodka I filled a 2 cup Ball jar with 1/2 cup of whole candy corns. I then filled Ball jar with vodka to the top. After screwing the lid tightly to the jar I shook the jar rigorously to incorporate the candy corn and the vodka and allowed it to sit for two hours.
Once the vodka was fully infused with candy corn flavor I used it to make a Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail.
Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail
- To Make Candy Corn Infused Vodka
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 2 cups vodka
- To Make Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces of candy corn infused vodka
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 ounce Light Cream or Half & Half
- Orange sugar for rimming
- Prepare candy corn infused vodka by soaking candy corn in 2 cups of vodka. Using the infused vodka, add 1 1/2 ounces to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add Baileys Irish Cream and Light Cream to shaker and shake cocktail shaker until mixed together. Rim martini glass in orange sugar and strain drink into glass. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe for candy corn infused vodka will make 2 cups of vodka. Drink recipe is based on one drink so you can make several drinks from one batch of candy corn infused vodka.
This drink falls along the lines of a specialty martinis. If martinis are not your style try pairing the candy corn infused vodka with vanilla cream soda and serve over ice. Use about 1 oz of the infused vodka in a high-ball glass and fill the rest with the vanilla cream soda. This softens the infused vodka and makes the vodka more drinkable if martinis are too strong for your taste.
My Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail is PERFECT for this weekend, the days leading up to Halloween or for some adult fun while the little ones trick-or-treat. Halloween is on a Friday this year after all …. so why not PARTY?!
I hope you enjoy this Candy Corn Infused Vodka Halloween Cocktail and have a happy and safe Halloween. As always, please drink responsibly and remember, this drink is intended for those 21+ years of age or older. Cheers!
This article was written by food blogger Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps