Grilled Shrimp Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Salad.
Break out the grill and enjoy Summer seafood and vegetables with this easy and elegant Grilled Shrimp Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Salad.
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun Spices
- 16-20 shrimp 4-5 grilled shrimp per salad, depending on side
- 1 jar or bottle of your favorite blue cheese dressing
- lemon wedges
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- favorite Summer beer optional
Wash the head of iceberg lettuce. Cut into four equal wedges.
Toss raw shrimp is olive oil, lemon juice and cajun spices. Cook over hot grill, coating shrimp with additional cajun spices (to taste) as the shrimp cook.
To serve, plate the wedges on a tray or plate. Coat generously with blue cheese dressing. Top wedges with chopped bacon and arrange 4-5 grilled shrimp per wedge. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lemon wedges.