Restaurant Style Crispy Wonton Strips with Homemade Duck Sauce
The perfect appetizer to accompany your favorite Chinese food.
- WONTON STRIPS
- 1 package of wonton wrappers sliced into strips
- oil for frying
- DUCK SAUCE
- ¾ C all-natural apricot jam
- 4 Tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium cloves fresh minced garlic*
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger*
- ½ tsp chili powder
WONTON STRIPS: Heat about 1 inch of oil in a large pan. Fry wonton strips in frying pan in small batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Sprinkle lightly with salt (optional)
DUCK SAUCE: Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until evenly combined. Pour into small dish and serve with wonton strips. Store unused portion in a container in the refrigerator.