Pepper Jack and Corny Crab Dip
Join in the Madness with this easy, cheesy dip with a kick
- 1 cup whole kernel sweet corn fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Nonfat Grade A Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBL. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 6 oz. cans crabmeat drained, flaked and cartilage removed (do not rinse!)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper jack Cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onion chopped, plus more for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined. Pour mixture into a 1 ½ quart ovenproof container.
Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips.