Loaded Nachos with Egg
A delicious snack for a crowd.
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 3-4 cups of shredded cheese based on your taste preference
- 1 15 oz can of black beans drained
- 1 10 oz can of RO*TEL tomatoes choose flavor based on preference
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 5 oz can of sliced olives
- jalapeno pepper slices to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange tortilla chips is large serving pan. Top with 1.5 cups of shredded cheese. Add black beans. Top with more shredded cheese and tomatoes. Bake in oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese if melted. Remove from oven and add remaining toppings including shredded lettuce, guacamole and black olive slices. Prepare three eggs over-easy and serve immediately while hot.