As much as I love to cook at home there are definitely those days when Momma could use a little break. I love dining out and having the opportunity to be waited on and have someone else cook for me for once. One of my family’s favorite places to visit is Bonefish Grill, especially when they are launching a new menu.
My family and I were recently invited to Bonefish Grill to try their new Winter Menu. We visited the Deptford location, under the leadership of Managing Partner, Domenick Rago, and were once again not disappointed.
As soon as we sat down we were presented with the specials for the day.
We decided to take advantage of the specials and order some of their selections. Our menu for the night was:
- Lobster Stuffed Shrimp
- Fried Calamari
- Filet and Colassal Shrimp Scampi (husband’s choice)
- Spinach, Bacon and Blue Cheese Arctic Char (my choice)
- Cold Water Lobster Tail (GGG boy #1’s choice)
- Kobe Beef Burger (GGG boy #2’s choice)
- Chocolate Creme Brûlée (GGG boys choice)
- Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie (hubby and my choice and seriously one of the best desserts I have ever eaten).
I was a little hangover from the night before so I didn’t order any cocktails, although I definitely want to go back and give their Winter White Cosmo a try.
Bonefish Grill Winter Menu
The Wood-Grilled Fresh Fish Experts at Bonefish Grill are celebrating the holiday season in a big way with their new Winter Menu. You can enjoy seasonal favorites like their Lobster Stuffed Shrimp with a creamy lobster and shrimp Imperial stuffing.
With dishes indulgent to make any fête festive, Bonefish Grill’s Winter Menu also includes:
- Filet and Colossal Shrimp Scampi – a 6 ounce USDA Choice filet mignon topped with colossal shrimp, scampi butter sauce and served with steamed broccoli and garlic whipped potatoes.
- Mahi Mahi Oscar, wood-grilled and topped with lump crab, asparagus and lemon butter sauce is sure to impress.
- Spinach, Bacon + Blue Cheese Arctic Char, a delicate, mild, clean flavored fish wood-grilled, topped with spinach, bacon, and blue cheese with a lemon butter drizzle .
- Rhea’s Cobia a moist, firm fish with a sweet, yet distinct rich flavor wood-grilled, topped with sautéed spinach, lump crab and lime tomato garlic sauce.
Pair these with Bonefish Grill’s signature seasonal cocktails:
- Grapefruit Martini
- Winter White Cosmo, featuring Reyka Vodka, Cointreau, St.Germain Elderflower liqueur, white cranberry juice and fresh lime juice – both handcrafted to order.
Our meal was simply perfect.
If you’re looking for holiday gifts in addition to a great meal, receive a $10 Bonus Card for every $50 you purchase in gift cards now through December 31. Plus, enjoy Free Gift Card Personalization with a greeting card and Free Standard Shipping when you purchase online, or pick them up at your local Bonefish Grill.
Why not take a break from your holiday cooking and enjoy a night out? I recommend giving the Winter Menu at Bonefish Grill a try … and make sure you save room for dessert. Trust me.
I was invited to dinner by Bonefish Grill. I received a complimentary meal for me and my family. As always opinions are my own.