As I mentioned last week, my weekend was filled with back-to-back wine and food festivals. On Saturday I attended the New York City Wine and Food Festival (NYCWFF / #NYCWFF) and Sunday I attended the 2013 Philadelphia TASTE Festival (PPFWS / #PPFWS). It was a dream come true weekend for a food and drink lover like me. I loved so many things about the weekend that I decided to compile my top 10 picks from each event’s vendor tastings and share them with you.
Top 10 Picks from NYCWFF
- Brownie Brittle
- Pleasant Valley Wine Company’s Chocolate Wine
- Gourmet Sorbet by the Sorbabes
- Suja Juice
- Chirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree
- Simply Sprouted Way Better Snacks
- Resource Natural Spring Water and Electrolytes
- Chipotle’s Tofu Sofrito Tacos (NEW)
- TY KU Sake & Spirits
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
Top 10 Picks from PPFWS
- Appalachian Brewery Company, Espresso Roast
- Crazy Steve’s Pickles and Salsa
- Schnizzie Vodka, Strawberry
- Herb N Zest
- Red Cat Wine
- Bill’s Best Organic BBQ Sauce
- Chaikhana Chai
- Mojo’s Pop Co
- Bistro Pinot Noir
Of course, this is only my top 10 but there were so many other tasty nibbles and thirst-quenching sips, far too many to mention. If you can make the trip to New York City, I highly recommend for the NYCWFF. It was an experience of a lifetime and a must-do for any food and drink lover out there. If you can’t make the trip to NYC then try attending next year’s Philadelphia TASTE Festival. The PPFWS has a nice, local flair and will expose you to many of the surrounding restaurants, breweries and wineries.
Special thanks for the organizers of both the NYCWFF and the PPFWS for inviting me to your events. Until next year, cheers!
Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps received complimentary tickets to both the NYCWFF and PPFWS however, opinions are my own.