This is a sponsored post in collaboration with XFinity.
This week starts the fifth annual binge watching event, Xfinity’s Watchathon Week, giving Xfinity TV customers unlimited access to thousands of shows and movies. It’s the perfect time to start watching a new series, catch up on some of your favorite shows and feel comforted with an old favorite.
Here’s what on my watch list.
- I am going through a This is Us withdrawal and cannot wait for the new season to begin. With rain in the forecast this week for the Philadelphia area, it might be the perfect opportunity to cuddle up on the couch and fall in love all over again with Jack, Rebecca and the Big Three.
- I’ve also been an Orange is the New Black fan for quite some time and am anxiously awaiting its return later this year so I plan to re-watch some of the older seasons to refresh my memory.
- My boys have me super busy with their sports schedules so I haven’t had a chance to catch many episodes of my favorite reality series, The Voice. I love the chemistry of the hosts and need to get my Adam Levine fix.
- New to me, I’ve heard wonderful things about Netflix’s Santa Clarita Diet and Bravo’s Imposters. With the Watchathon, I can sample these new series with ease and see if they will joinery rotation of television favorites.
Wondering watch to munch on while bingeing on your favorite shows? Some of my favorite snacks for a television campout includes:
- Coconut Raisin Chocolate Almond Popcorn
- Easy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Creamy Corn Salsa Dip
- Chunky Bacon Salsa
- Sriracha Chicken Dip
- Garlic Fries
About the XFinity Watchathon Week:
Comcast announced that for the first time Netflix will join more than 50 networks participating in Xfinity Watchathon Week. In addition to thousands of the best shows on TV, Xfinity X1 customers will also enjoy one-click access to Netflix throughout Xfinity Watchathon Week, with unlimited and seamless access to the Netflix catalog of movies and shows. Network’s participating in this year’s Watchathon Week include: A&E, ABC, AMC, Animal Planet, BBCA, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CBS Broadcast, CMT, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Crackle, The CW, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, E!, ESPN, Food Network, FOX, FreeForm, FX, FXX, FYI, GSN, HGTV, HISTORY, ID, IFC, Lifetime, Logo, MLB Network, MTV, National Geographic, NBC, OWN, Oxygen, PBS, Science, Showtime, Spike, Sprout, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, Tru TV, TV Land, USA, VH1, Viceland, We TV and WGNA.
X1 customers who are not currently Netflix subscribers will enjoy unlimited access to the Netflix online catalog throughout Watchathon Week and will have the ability to sign up on April 10. For more information on Watchathon Week, visit xfinity.com/watchathon or join the conversation on facebook.com/xfinity and on Twitter by using #Watchathon and following @XFINITY. Content availability will vary across Xfinity On Demand platforms (TV, Xfinity.com/Stream and the Xfinity Stream app), and in virtually all cases can be viewed regardless of which video subscription tier the customer is subscribed to.
Let the binge watching begin! What will you be watching?