This post of foodie friendly gifts contains affiliate links. Products were received for this guide, opinions were not influenced.
Continuing with the holiday gift guides, today’s post is filled with foodie friendly gifts. Some of the products featured are new to the market this 2013 holiday season and some of tried and true favorites from my very own kitchen. My foodie friendly gifts guide features gifts for entertaining, gifts for creating in the kitchen and gifts for making the everyday kitchen task easier.
Here are my top-9 favorite foodie friendly gifts for the home cook, kitchen maven or hostess with the mostest.
1. Genius Salad Chopper Six-Piece Food Prep System – This product, brought you by QVC (Item # K37204), is a must for the veggie and salad lover on your list. I participated in a CSA (community supported agriculture) program this summer/fall and loved it, except for all the vegetable chopping. This chopping system makes food prep so simple and easy and I love the idea that I can have a week’s worth of salad chopped and stored in my refrigerator.
2. KitchenAid Professional Nine Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Bag and Attachments – Available in your choice of five colors, this hand mixer is a fantastic gift for the cook or baker on your list. A hand mixer is such a must-have for the kitchen guru. This KitchenAid model is light and sleek and I love the beautiful colors. *This gift guide item is a one of GGG’s Top Holiday Picks!
3. 3-Tiered Apothecary Jar – I had a chance to check this item out at a recent event hosted at my local BJ’s and I fell in love with it. This jar can be used for function or to decorate any space. Store candy, nuts, fruit and more. This stylish and practical apothecary jar with lid is made from clear glass so you can see your stored items. This would make a great hostess gift and is reasonably priced at just under $20.
4. Etched-Slate Cheeseboard Set – This is another great item sold at BJ’s. This 12-piece set includes a 14″ w x 14″ l board, 4 cheese knives, 4 slate markets, 2 sticks of chalk and a burlap holder. *This gift guide item is a one of GGG’s Top Holiday Picks and I am giving one away thanks to my pals at BJ’s. ENTER BELOW.
5. Vitamix Professional Blender – I have been obsessed with the Vitamix ever since I had the chance to try one out. The Vitamix is definitely on my Christmas wish-list and is a must for any food lover or cook out there. This isn’t just any blender. The possibilities of the Vitamix are endless and will surely make the food lover of your list so happy.
6. Dash Deluxe Greek Yogurt Maker – New to the market, this countertop yogurt maker allows you to prepare deliciously fresh homemade Greek yogurt in as little as 8 hours. Works with any type of milk and store-bought plain yogurt. We are huge yogurt eaters in this house and I love the idea of making preservative free yogurt for me and my family. The set I have also came with 4 bonus travel mate jars which can be filled with your favorite toppings in the lid. *This gift guide item is a one of GGG’s Top Holiday Picks
7. Zoku Slush and Shake Maker – I love Zoku products. After reviewing the Slush and Shake Maker earlier this year I knew I would have a place for it on my Foodie Friendly Gifts list. If you have slush and shake lovers in your house, the Slush and Shake Maker offer an easy way to whip up frozen treats in just minutes. If you decide to give the Slush and Shake Maker, make sure you also give the book, the Art of Slush by Jennifer Farley. The recipes in Farley’s book take the Slush and Shake Maker to the next level.
8. Flavour Gallery T-Shirts – Available for men, women and children these shirts allow you to profess your love for food in a stylish way. Their wide collection of t-shirts include foodie festival tees, as well as fun, witty t-shirts. The shirts are made of quality fabrics, lay well on the body and don’t shrink up when you wash them. If you want to give something different to your favorite foodie this year then a Flavour Gallery shirt is a must. *This gift guide item is a one of GGG’s Top Holiday Picks
9.Ninja Storm Food and Drink Maker – This is one of QVC’s best sellers (Item #K39392) and I can totally see why. I have been obsessed with personal blending systems since watching a famous infomercial years ago. Since then, I have owned three different blending systems and have been somewhat underwhelmed. I can’t say enough about the Ninja Storm; what a fantastic little blender. It is quiet, blends well and comes in fun, bright colors. For about $40 you can give a fantastic gift that will be used over and over again. *This gift guide item is a one of GGG’s Top Holiday Picks
These foodie friendly gifts are perfect for those who enjoy cooking, entertaining and creating. Time to cross your favorite food lovers off your list.
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: One lucky winner will win the ETCHED SLATE CHEESEBOARD set courtesy of BJs. To enter, simply comment on this post below with your favorite gift idea from this Foodie Friendly Gifts Guide. One winner will be selected at random. Prize shipped directly to the winner from BJs. Open to US residents only. Contest runs from November 21 – 28, 2013. Prize provided by BJs. Once chosen, winner has 48 hours to respond before an alternate winner is selected.
This post of Foodie Friendly Gifts and Ideas contains affiliate links.
Some of the items featured on this list of Foodie Friendly Gifts were reviewed and sampled by GGG. Opinions are my own.