Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is prepping for one of the greatest events of the summer, the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013. Celebrating their fifth anniversary, this four-day culinary and spirits festival will feature a star-studded roster of the world’s most renowned culinary experts and TV personalities, including Robert Irvine, Rocco DiSpirito and The Neelys, as well as featured sommelier Laurie Foster and Chefs Anthony Amoroso, Keith Mitchell, Rob Schoell, Deb Pellegrino and Luke Palladino. Festival guests will have access to events at all four Caesar’s Entertainment resorts and casinos – Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Showboat and Bally’s and this year, the beach!
The Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013 festival highlights include:
- The Grand Market: This is the signature event of the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013 as guests can eat and drink their way through this eclectic tasting village featuring a wide selection of foods, wines, craft brews and liquors from world-renowned culinary masters.
- Blues, Brews & BBQ: This festival experience will take you down a tasty trip to the south. BBQ vendors take over and cook up some of the best ribs, chicken and brisket you’ve ever tasted – complete with ice-cold beer!
- Beach Soiree: When the sun goes down the festival heats up. Enjoy an evening beachside party while savoring refreshing cocktails and gourmet passed appetizers. Hosted by Robert Irvine and The Neelys as the hosts, this exclusive Beach Soiree is a great way to end the day.
- Gospel Brunch: Start your Sunday with serious flavor! Hosted by The Neelys at the House of Blues, the brunch will include a hearty spread while the choir performs inspiring gospel performances.
- Island Luau: It’s time to party, island-style. Hula dancers and flamethrowers will entertain while The Neelys hosted this island luau featuring their spin on some of your favorite Hawaiian treats. The Luau will take place within a tropical oasis, right on the Harrah’s Resort Pool and Deck.
This event sells out annually! Want to see if tickets are still available? Tickets for the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013 can be purchased online at www.acfoodandwine.com, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-736-1420.
Get Social! The following social media handles and hashtags will be used during the event:
And of course, don’t forget to connect with me on Twitter at @GigGobGulp to follow along with all of the festival events.
This weekend can’t come soon enough. I can’t wait to attend the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013. See you there!
Note: I am attending the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013 as a credentialed member of the media. I will receive two media passes to attend the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013.