- Quiet. While “air frying” the device is not loud.
- Sturdy handle
- Does not overheat
- Shuts off when timer is up
Here’s where I’d like to see some improvements:
- Bulky. The machine is rather big. I wish the design was sleeker so it didn’t take up so much cabinet space
- Directions could be improved. The booklet’s directions and tips for usage are a little vague.
- Temperature gauges on device don’t seem entirely accurate
I took a few minutes to walk you through the Avalon Bay Air Fryer. Check it out before heading to my Air Fryer Breaded Raviolis recipe.
- 12 pre-made cheese ravioli, frozen
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups, flour
- 2 cups, breadcrumbs
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Place the eggs, flour and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Working in batches, dip ravioli in the following sequence: egg - flour - egg - breadcrumb - to completely coat. Place the ravioli on in the air fryer basket in batches (5-6 at a time depending on size) and cook on 370 degrees for about 20 minutes, turning up to the highest temperature for the last few minutes of cooking until golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
Cooked perfectly inside and out.
Like my Air Fryer Breaded Raviolis? Check out these 9 recipes made in the new Avalon Bay Air Fryer from these food bloggers friends of mine, there is even a dessert!
Sriracha & Honey Tossed Calamari by Colleen of Souffle Bombay
Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls by Sarah of How I Pinch A Penny
Air Fryer Breaded Raviolis by Linda of Giggles Gobbles & Gulps
Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Marmalade Dipping Sauce by Kellie of The Suburban Soapbox
Skinny Chicken Chilaquiles from Noelle of Opera Singer In The Kitchen
Air Fryer One Dish Crustless Tomato & Onion Quiche from Lauryn of The Vintage Mom
Nutella Apple Pies by Larisha of We’re Parents
Have we peaked your interest? Guess what, you can win an Avalon Bay Air Fryer, too. Enter today and win! a Rafflecopter giveaway Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this #AirFryerFood post and my Air Fryer Breaded Raviolis.
This post was written by food blogger Linda Arceo for Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps. All rights reserved.