This is a sponsored post in collaboration with UPTIME Energy. The UPTIME energy drink cocktail recipe and opinions are my own.
Let’s be honest here. Being an adult is exhausting. From working my full-time job, to caring for the kiddos to keeping with my demands of GGG, there are times when I am in desperate need of a little pick me up. I usually stop drinking coffee after my first cup in the morning so when I need an extra caffeine boost, I like to enjoy an energy drink.
I was recently invited by UPTIME Energy to give their drinks and tablets a try. UPTIME Energy Drinks are a nice blend of orange, lemon and lime flavors with their exclusive blend of vitamins and natural energy-producing ingredients including Ginseng, Gingko Biloba and Co-Enzyme Q10 and delivers about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. While the UPTIME energy tablets provide the crucial nutrients needed to stay sharp and engaged throughout the day and are infused with premium vitamins, herbs and minerals. Both the drinks (regular or sugar-free) and tablets provide a balanced energy boost without any side effects (which is super important to me).
UPTIME asked me to create an original cocktail using their energy drinks. They said their drinks taste great with vodka and tequila, but I wanted to take it a step further and see how they paired with rum.
I used the fresh taste of UPTIME as my inspiration for the UPTIME energy drink cocktail and decided to combine it with fresh fruit and juices for a tropical inspired cocktail.
Peaches and blueberries are in season here in New Jersey and I thought they would pair nicely with the orange, lemon and lime flavors of UPTIME. Combined with fresh pineapple juice, fresh peach juice and coconut rum, this Peach and Blueberry UPTIME Cocktail was refreshing, delicious and uplifting.
- 1 bottle UPTIME energy drink
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh peach juice
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- fresh peaches and blueberries
- colored sugar to rim glass
- Rim glasses with colored sugar (if using). Combine juices and coconut rum over ice in cocktail shaker. Fill two small glasses with crushed ice, fresh peach slices and blueberries. Equally distribute juice and rum mixture between the two glasses. Top juice mixture with UPTIME and gently stir to combine. Serve and Enjoy!
- Intended for those 21 years of age and older. Please drink responsibly.
Energy drink cocktails have been popular for quite some time now, why not give UPTIME products a try and give this UPTIME energy drink cocktail a taste and let me know what you think.
Cheers and Happy Friday!
This post was written by Linda Arceo for Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps. All rights reserved.