Repurpose those Thanksgiving dishes into new and exciting meals with this awesome list of Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about this food-filled holiday, from the family togetherness to the endless appetizers, desserts and side dishes, Thanksgiving is my jam.
We go all out for Thanksgiving dinner; I make a lot of food in hopes that I can repurpose the meal several days later into new and exciting dishes. Tricking my family into eating leftovers is my goal every year and I am pretty amazing at using my Thanksgiving leftovers weeks later (thanks to freezing some of the ingredients for later use).
One of my favorite Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes is this Autumn Harvest Bowl
Another favorite using squash is this Butternut Squash and Feta Cheese Quiche.
I also love repurposing my Thanksgiving leftovers into breakfast dishes and desserts. This Cranberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal is AMAZING!
And, what better way to kick-off the holidays than with holiday cookies, like these Cranberry Coconut Shortbread Bars.
Here’s to a very Happy Thanksgiving and wishing you a successful day in the kitchen. It might be a busy day of cooking but keep in mind all the amazing Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes to make your meals easier the rest of the week.
Let’s get cooking!
25 Delicious Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
- Southwest Turkey Wrap – Thrifty Jinxy
- Cranberry Sauce Oatmeal Bars – Savory Tooth
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Risotto – Three Olives Branch
- Crispy Parmesan Potato Cakes – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Leftover Stuffing Stuffed Butternut Squash – Fearless Dining
- Spicy Cranberry Meatballs – Almost Supermom
- Turkey Apricot Rice Salad – This Mama Cooks
- Slow Cooker Leftover Turkey Chili – Everyday Savvy
- Deep Dish Pierogi Pizza – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders – Tammilee Tips
- Mason Jar Pie Trifles – Mom Endeavors
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls – Beauty Through Imperfection
- Turkey Stroganoff with Mushroom – Savory Tooth
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie with Brussels Sprouts – My Gorgeous Recipes
- Cranberry Salad Dressing – Cook Eat Paleo
- Turkey Lasagna with Sage and Three Cheeses – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls – Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Gluten Free Turkey Enchilada Bake – Hungry Hobby
- Homemade Tater Tots – Dining With Alice
- Cheesy Leftover Cranberry Sauce Cookies – The Cookie Writer
- Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla – A Night Owl Blog
- Pumpkin Pie Popsicles – Wanna Bite
- Leftover Smoked Turkey Mac and Cheese with Bacon – The Cookie Writer
- Cranberry Sauce Quick Bread – Strength and Sunshine