Forget the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. When it comes to Fall there is only one thing on my mind that involves pumpkin and that’s beer. I love the idea of Pumpkin + Beer. Whether it involves recipes using pumpkin and beer, pumpkin ales or pumpkin kegs. I am all about my pumpkins and my beer. So today, in honor of Malt Monday, I thought I’d have some fun and share with you some of my favorite pumpkin and beer ideas from my site and from around the web.
RECIPES: Pumpkin and Beer Ideas
- Pumpkin Bread a seasonal favorite? Take it up a notch with some Pumpkin Beer Pumpkin Bread.
- One of my favorite kitchen tips is to use beer in recipes. It adds such flavor. This Pumpkin Black Bean Soup has a nice touch of beer in it, of course!
- Bruleed Pumpkin Beer Pie from The Beeroness. One of my FAVORITE food bloggers. Her stuff is amazing. Such a talent. Or, maybe her Pumpkin Ale Muffins. Ummm, yes!
- Lindsay guest posted on my blog before so I definitely had to include her Pumpkin Ale Ice Cream.
- This Pumpkin Soup with Crispy Sage by The Beer Cook is calling my name.
- Biscuits would pair perfectly with my Pumpkin Black Bean Soup or the Pumpkin Soup with Crispy Sage. These Pumpkin Beer Biscuits look so easy and are economical too.
BEER: Pumpkin and Beer Ideas
- What about a Pumpkin Beer Cocktail? Here’s an amazing list of cocktail ideas using Shipyard Pumpkinhead. This Pumpkin Beer Cocktail uses Sam Adams and seems so simple.
- Too many pumpkin beer choices? Maybe this Pumpkin Ale Guide will help you.
- Pumpkin Beer Floats sound divine … and dangerous!
- Why not try a different style of Pumpkin Beer. Fisherman’s Imperial Pumpkin Stout is one of my absolute favorites!
- Want to take a stab at homebrewing? This Maple Pumpkin Ale is ideal for beginners.
- Shandys are huge during the summer. Fall doesn’t mean you have to abandon the shandy. Just make it pumpkin with this Pumpkin Shandy Beer Cocktail.
JUST FOR FUN: Pumpkin and Beer Ideas
- How fantastic is this DIY Pumpkin Keg? This would be amazing at a party.
- This is such an easy idea. How about a Pumpkin Beer Cooler?
- What about this super cute Pumpkin Koozie from my friend Jo-Lynne Shane
- Still haven’t carved your pumpkins yet? Make your friends and neighbors laugh with these Drunk Pumpkins.
- Not totally pumpkin and beer related, but this beer and halloween candy pairing guide is just too perfect not to share.
- Don’t toss those emptys. Make beer bottle art. I love the pumpkin one!
Enjoy and have some fun with your pumpkins and beer! I hope you enjoyed this list of pumpkin and beer ideas … just in time for Halloween.
This article was written by food blogger Linda Arceo and Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps