It’s another day on the road for GGG and this time we’re rolling in the 2016 Kia Sorento SX Limited AWD.
The 2016 Kia Sorento SX Limited AWD is a fun crossover utility vehicle that features and fun of an SUV with all of the luxuries of a fuller size vehicle. The Kia Sorento was recently redesigned with a bolder, more roomier look complete with a turbocharge 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine. The 2016 Kia Sorento also comes with a third row seating option which is perfect for those families who need more room but don’t want to upgrade to a full-sized SUV or minivan.
Along with the spacious accommodations, the Kia Sorento also comes complete with a wealth of options, including AWD and many comfort and technology features such as an upgraded stereo, a larger display screen, and enhanced safety features, like a Blind Spot Detection System and 360 degree rear camera display.
Some of the other features included in the model I test drove include:
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Front-Seat Mounted Side Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Traction Control System
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Blind Spot Detection System
Interior, Comfort and Convenience
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Infinity Surround Sound Audio System
- UVO eServices Telematics with Rear Camera Display
- Navigation System with 8″ Display
- SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio
- Rapid Charge USB Ports/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Front Headrests with One Touch Control
- Premium Nappa Leather Trim Seating
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Memory Driver’s Seat
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Push Button Start with Smart Key
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
- Driver Mode Select
- Premium LED Fog Lamps
- Panoramic Roof with Power Sun Shade
- Heated Outside Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Chrome Roof Rails
- Smart Hands Free Power Liftgate
There were so many features about their car that we enjoyed. For us, the main features that made life as a mom and crazy food blogger easier were the USB ports to charge all of our devices, the spacious trunk area for my bags and bags of groceries and a good stereo because we all know I like to rock out, right?
If you are in the market for a vehicle that meets both space and luxury needs, you may want to consider the 2016 Kia Sorento SXL AWD.
I was provided with a 2016 Kia Sorento to test drive however all opinions are 100% my own.