This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplyTastyPork #ResetTheTable #CollectiveBias
Ready to get your grill on? I’ve fired up my grill for these delicious Hatfield Hawaiian Pork Kabobs.
It’s my favorite season – grilling season. Technically grilling season is a year-round thing for me but I love grilling the most when the weather is hot and the skies are sunny and bright. My entire family enjoys a good grilled meal and couldn’t wait to enjoy these tasty Hatfield Hawaiian Pork Kabobs. My little guy kept me company while I grilled the kabobs for my family. He contained his excitement by distracting himself with the bamboo skewers while I prepped the ingredients and heated the grill.
These Hatfield Hawaiian Pork Kabobs featured Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Honey Chipotle Tenderloin and were paired with fresh pineapple, green peppers and red onions for the perfect combination of sweet and spice.
To kick off my Hatfield Summer Grilling I picked up a Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Honey Chipotle Tenderloin from my local ShopRite (you can search where to buy in your area by clicking here).
I also picked up some fresh pineapple, green pepper and red onion to complete my Hatfield Hawaiian Kabobs.
From there I skewered the meat in alternating patterns of meat, pepper, onion and pineapple until the skewer was full.
After the Hatfield Hawaiian Kabobs were prepared I drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with salt and pepper before placing them on a hot grill to cook evenly over medium-high grill heat. Cooking time was about 20 minutes.
I like to cook my kabobs until they are slightly charred because I like the taste and I think it adds to a more rustic feel. To complete the meal I served the Hatfield Hawaiian Kabobs with steamed rice, sesame snap peas and fresh lime.
- 1 Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- 1 container of cut pineapple, fresh
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut tenderloin into 2-inch cubes. Cut green bell pepper and red onion into large chunks. Drain container of fresh pineapple, discard liquid. Skew meat, peppers, onion and pineapple onto skewer by alternating between the ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Cook over high medium-high heat until meat is cooked. Serve with rice, side vegetable and wedge of lime.
Hatfield Summer Grilling
- Hatfield Quality Meats’ new marinated line showcases new flavors that are aligned with the flavors today’s home cooks want. Hatfield products are simple, perfect for summer grilling, entertaining, creative recipes for the whole family. Aside from the honey chipotle flavor I purchased, there are also a variety of new flavors that are now available including: Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Cracked Black Pepper, Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Honey Ginger Teriyaki, Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Savory Brown Sugar, Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Touch of Sea Salt, Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Sweet Sriracha and Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Smokey Balsamic.
- To find your favorite Hatfield flavor be sure to keep an eye out for their new packaging that includes important-for-you information like no hormones added; family owned; American made; and ethically raised.
- A family-owned American company, Hatfield has been producing high-quality, delicious pork that is simple to cook and simple to enjoy for more than 120 years. They are committed to sustaining American family farms by working with family farmers to ensure Hatfield pork is ethically raised by family farmers who are committed to a higher standard of care.
Reset The Table
The Hatfield Hawaiian Pork Kabobs literally came together in 30 minutes. Quick and easy meals are so important to me as my days are busier and busier with two active boys and never-ending afterwork/school commitments. If your house is like mine than you will agree that mealtimes have changed a lot lately. These days, life can be busy, and eating around a table is no longer a must.
Hatfield pork always comes fresh from the farm – that means you can feel good about the meals you make—regardless of whether they’re eaten around Grandma’s kitchen island or on a patch of grass at a backyard barbecue or in the backseat of the car, halfway to soccer practice. With the ease of Hatfield, you can focus more on family, friends, and anyone you share your meals with, and less time on perfection!