Don’t want to show up to a holiday party empty-handed? BJ’s has a variety of seasonal picks that will make any host feel appreciated and are even perfect to use for holiday celebrations like my Cookies and Cocktail Party with BJs Wholesale Club.
This is a sponsored post.
This has to be a record. I have hosted and entertained so much this holiday season that Christmas is almost a blur. So many opportunities to gather with family and friends, toast to the season and share my love for yummy food and drinks. With a little help from BJs Wholesale Club I was able to host a simple, semi-homemade Cookies and Cocktail Party.
To prep for the party my sister and I headed to BJs Wholesale Club for a little shopping. We were amazed at the wide selection of hostess gifts available at the club. From pre-assembled gift baskets to artisan chocolates and cookies – and even fresh flowers – we found so much inspiration at BJs.
We decided we’d pick up a few of the items such as chocolate covered pretzels, Walkers Shortbread cookies, cashews, and candy and use them or repurpose them for our Cookies and Cocktail Party.
We even found beautiful Mozaik serving trays.
Our Cookies and Cocktail Menu included:
- Cashew Brittle made with cashews from BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies made with a variety bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Walkers Shortbread dipped in white chocolate. The Walkers Shortbread tin featured four generous layers of famous Walkers Shortbread (my favorite).
- BJ’s Wholesale Club store-made sugar cookies (added to the tray you can’t even tell they are store-made)
- Nuts and assorted candies including Lindt Chocolate Truffles from BJ’s Wholesale Club.
- Peppermint and cream cocktail
- Cranberry Martini
- Sipping liqueurs (such as Irish cream)
While this was exclusively a Cookies and Cocktail party, I could’ve easily planned a larger party with the help of BJ’s Wholesale Club. BJ’s Wholesale Club is the one-stop-shop for everything families need to entertain this holiday season. From kitchen essentials to tasty food and party gifts, BJ’s selection and amazing savings on cookware, party platters and gift sets make holiday entertaining stress-free without breaking the bank.
Party Planning with BJ’s Wholesale Club
BJ’s offers an easy-to-prepare menu to serve a party of 15 for under $100. With easy to prepare appetizersand ready-made platters at savings supermarkets just can’t match, moms can rest assured knowing they’re serving quality food at prices they can afford.
- Wellsley Farms® Sandwich Ring, $27.99
- Wellsley Farms Cookie Platter, $14.99
- Wellsley Farms 10″ round cake, $15.99
- Del Monte Vegetables and Dip, 32oz $5.99
- Wellsley Farms All Natural Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, $4.49
- Wellsley Farms Assorted Mini Quiches, 48 count, $10.99
- Wellsley Farms Potato Salads, $5.29 – $5.99
- Wellsley Farms Original Hummus, $4.99
For a full look at everything BJ’s offers for party planning needs, visit: BJs.com/PartyPlanning.
Not hosting but heading to a holiday gathering? Members can skip the expected gifts and delight hosts by giving them holiday-inspired edible treats. These simple, yet thoughtful items will be sure to win points with the party planner and guarantee an invite to the next gathering.
Have a very Merry Christmas and happy party planning!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.