This week’s Mini Chef Mondays post features this Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding
We are celebrating with a snow day today! Like any kid, the GGG boys are over the moon excited about having an unexpected day off from school. We spent a lot of time over the weekend hunkering down in our house, watching the 20+ inches of snow fall before heading out to play in the snow with friends.
After burning lots of energy outside, we whipped up a super fast treat, this easy and good-for-you Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding.
I love this pudding recipe because 1) It contains 100% whole foods and no funky preservatives or unnecessary sugar, and 2) It is made entirely in my Blendtec blender. No fuss, no muss and only one dirty dish.
To begin, we assembled our ingredients.
We then grabbed our blender, peeled the bananas and added the rest of our ingredients.
To serve, we topped our Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding with additional chia seeds, cinnamon and slices of fresh banana.
How easy is that?
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 dried dates
- Combine all ingredients in blender and combine until smooth. Top with additional chia seeds and banana slices to serve.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Fresh Guacamole Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- The Best Vanilla Cupcake Recipe // Momma Lew
- Best Banana Crumb Muffins // Baby Loving Mama
- Raspberry Chocolate Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Sofia the First Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Alphabet Kids Snacks A is for Ant // Eating Richly
- Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Kid-Friendly Chicken & Broccoli Quesadilla // Step Stool Chef
- Brussels Sprouts Chips // Vegging at the Shore
- How A 2 Year Old Can Help in the Kitchen // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- 5 Food Art Ideas for Kids // O’Boy! Organic
- Mini Pizza Tacos // Can’t Google Everything