Can you believe it’s been one year for Mini Chef Mondays? To celebrate, I’m sharing my top 25 Thanksgiving Treats to Make with the Kids and a special giveaway.
I can’t believe just a little over a year ago we joined the Mini Chef Mondays team. I’ve always cooked with my children from the moment they were old enough to help in the kitchen so it seemed like a natural fit for me to focus on cooking with my kids every Monday. Along the way we’ve made some great recipes and encouraged moms, dads and kids to get together in the kitchen to whip up some delicious dishes while creating long-lasting memories.
As we enter the season of gratitude and thankfulness I thought it would be great to start thinking towards Thanksgiving. Today I’ve pulled together 25 Thanksgiving Treats to Make with Kids. These treats, snacks and bites will not only get you in the Thanksgiving spirit, but also make your tables and Thanksgiving parties fun and festive.
Here are my top 25!
- Thanksgiving Fruit and Cheese Turkey Centerpiece via Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Muffins via Courtney Sweets
- Pilgrim Cupcakes via Tony Staab
- Thanksgiving Donut Treats via Honey and Lime
- Fruit Cornucopia Cones via Kirby’s Cravings
- Sweet Thanksgiving Turkey Legs via Goods By K Creative
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack Mix via Momma Lew
- Edible Teepees via Souffle Bombay
- Turkey Vegetable Tray from Living Locurto
- Turkey Breakfast via Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons
- Turkey Cheese Snacks via Living Locurto
- Easy Rice Krispie Turkey via Hello Splendid
- Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Tray via Eating Richly
- DIY Turkey Popcorn Ball via Three Decades, Three Kids
- Turkey Treats via The Keeper of the Cheerios
- Peanut Butter Turkey Treats via Meaningful Mama
- Thanksgiving Acorn Treats via Craftibilities
- Cheesy Crescent Rolls Leaves via Hungry Happenings
- Candy Corn Chocolate Pretzel Bites via A Grande Life
- Chocolate Turkey Pretzel Pops via Hungry Happenings
- Acorn Donut Holes via This Grandma is Fun
- Cheese Tray Turkey via Also, That’s It
- Thanksgiving Turkey Peppers and Hummus via Super Healthy Kids
- Caramel Turkey Legs via She Knows
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cheeseball via Quirky Cookery
Happy 1st Birthday Mini Chef Mondays!
We can’t believe it’s been a little over a year now that we’ve been sharing kid made recipes with you on our series, Mini Chef Mondays! This week we’re sharing some of our favorite kid-friendly recipes we’ve shared over the past year.
We want all kids to be comfortable in the kitchen. Most kids are eager to eat a meal if they are the ones who made it too! Be sure to follow along weekly to find easy recipes from breakfast to dessert for your mini chefs to create in the kitchen.
To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, KitchenAid has given us a 3.5 quart Mini Stand Mixer in Guava to give to one lucky Mini Chef Mondays fan! We can wait to see what you create, don’t forget to use #MiniChefMondays on social media.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- 15 Kid Friendly Desserts // Courtney’s Sweets
- 20 Kid Friendly Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less // Finding Zest
- Holiday Edible Art Projects for Kids // Eating Richly
- 25 Thanksgiving Treats to Make with the Kids // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 10 Best Recipes to Make with Your Kids // Vegging at the Shore
- 10 Fall Recipes to Make with Your Kids // My Mini Adventurer
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Special thanks to KitchenAid for providing this mixer for our giveaway!