Ready to hit the road this Summer? This list of 25 Must-Try Camping Recipes is here to help you menu plan when you are hitting the road in an RV, camping in a tent or kicking back in a cabin.
Later this Summer I will be embarking on my first official camping trip thanks to a partnership with GoRving. I’m so excited because I know it will be a new adventure for me and my family but I also think the idea of “roughing” it for a few days – outside of our comfort zone – will be good for us. Food is an important part of my everyday so of course I’ve been thinking a lot about what and how we will eat.
We will be traveling via RV with our favorite family, Tina from Life Without Pink (be sure to check out her 15 Camping Hacks for Families post). Tina and I have agreed to tackle the food needs of our families together. As the resident foodie expert of the bunch I want to make sure we have a nice variety of food options that are both easy, fun and camp appropriate. To help me kickstart my camping recipes meal planning I have curated this list of 25 Must-Try Camping Recipes that will keep my family and friends happy and our tummies full.
Check out these 25 Must-Try Camping Recipes
- Easy Baked Camping Apples – The Cookie Writer
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Packet – The Starving Chef
- Grilled Breakfast Casserole – Merry About Town
- Campfire Corn on the Cob – Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop
- 3 Cheese Bacon Campfire Potatoes – Just 2 Sisters
- Hot Dog on a Stick – The Joys of Boys
- BBQ Chicken and Veggie Packets – Thrifty Jinxy
- Foiled Lemon Grilled Salmon – My Heavenly Recipes
- Cheesy Potato & Sausage Foil Packets – Who Needs A Cape
- The Ultimate Campfire Smores Dip – The Flying Couponer
- Campfire Succotash – The Starving Chef
- Breakfast Burritos – Keeping Life Sane
- Campfire Pizza Cones – The Joys of Boys
- Dutch Oven Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – The Good Hearted Woman
- Meatball Marinara Foil Packet – Penney Lane
- Foil Packet Fajitas – The Shirley Journey
- Campfire Cinnamon Roll-Ups – Almost Supermom
- Sausage Pierogie Campfire Foil Packets – Just 2 Sisters
- Steak & Chicken Shish Kabobs – My Heavenly Recipes
- Campfire Nachos – The Country Chic Cottage
- Turkey Burger Hobo Packets – Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- S’mores Cones – Thrifty Jinxy
- Grilled Beer Cheese Fondue – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Blueberry Dump Cake – Menu of Musings
- Omelets in a Bag – Atlanta’s Frugal Mom
Do you have a go-to list of favorite camping recipes? I’d love to hear about some of your favorite camping foods – comment below and share your favorite camping recipes and campfire meals.