Ready for back-to-school or a better-for-you breakfast routine? If you answered yes than read on because this fantastic list of 25 Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes will make your mornings easier and keep you fed and energized all morning long.
Do you get into a breakfast rut or have a hard time getting your kids fed in the morning? Mornings are hectic in our house. Sometimes we oversleep, sometimes we are squeezing in some last-minute studying and sometimes we are just moving a little slower than normal. I have my go-to list of breakfast foods for the boys but there are times when it feels a little redundant and, well, boring.
I’m all about being prepared. One of my favorite ways to get meals on the table in no time is with make-ahead meals. I love batch cooking things like slow cooker meals, granola, granola bars and muffins. It takes a lot of work upfront but you’ll be thanking yourself later when you’re grabbing a pre-made breakfast sandwich or some homemade granola.
One of my favorite granola recipes is my Big Batch Nut Seed Granola. This recipe makes a huge batch of granola and it is absolutely delicious. I use it to make parfaits, sprinkle it on store-bought yogurt packs, on top of fruit or even in a ziplock baggie on its own.
Another one of my favorite make-ahead breakfast recipes is my Sausage Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza. This pizza can be easily made a day or two in advance and then reheated in the toaster oven or microwave. It is super kid-friendly and offers the perfect balance of carbs and protein.
Another GGG make-ahead breakfast recipe favorite is this delicious Bell Pepper Potato Frittata. Quiches and frittatas are amazing for make-ahead meals because you can feed a large group with just one or make a quiche or frittata and eat off of it for a few days paired with fresh fruit or even a light salad.
Now, onto my list of 25 Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches – Craft Create Cook
- Mini Sausage, Egg and Veggie Omelettes – Must Have Mom
- French Toast Breakfast Muffins – A Magical Mess
- Cheddar Sausage Biscuits – Who Needs A Cape
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole: Sausage and Vegetable – Mom Foodie
- Monkey Bread Egg Bake – Maryland Momma’s Rambles
- Fruit Frozen Yogurt Bark – Natural Beach Living
- Breakfast Hand Pies with Sausage, Egg and Cheese – The Worktop
- Pressure Cooker Frosted Egg Cupcake Frittata – This Old Gal
- Bacon-Wrapped Egg Muffins – A Bride on a Budget
- Apple Pecan Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies – Cooking on the Front Burner
- Mini Mushroom & Egg Hashbrown Casserole Cups – Just Short of Crazy
- Blueberry Pancake Bites – Cincy Shopper
- Whole Wheat Freezer Waffles – MoneywiseMoms
- Overnight Oatmeal in a Jar – The Dinner Mom
- Peanut Butter Granola – Wanna Bite
- Greek Yogurt Smoothie Freezer Packs – Robyn’s World
- Baked Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Taquitos – The Shirley Journey
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole: Blueberry French Toast – Wondermom Wannabe
- Very Berry Baked Oatmeal – Diethood
- Apple Spice Baked Oatmeal – Made by Melissa Lee
- Sausage Pancake Breakfast Bites – Must Have Mom
- How to Freeze Pancakes – Freebie Finding Mom
- Blackberry Breakfast Bars – Super Healthy Kids
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders – Mom Endeavors
Which recipe is your favorite? Are you ready to tackle the breakfast rut?