I’m awesome, in case you didn’t know. No, I’m not egotistical or arrogant. I’m just responding to today’s blog challenge post, 10 things that make me awesome.
Often, we spend more time thinking about why we are not awesome rather than why we are awesome. I get down in the dumps (a lot) but in the end, when I look at myself I can’t help but think, “you are doing alright, kid.”
Here are the 10 things that make me awesome:
- I am ridiculously honest. Sometimes brutally honest. I’m sure there are moments when my honesty makes people cringe but I would rather be honest than phony or fake
- I’m a JerseyGirl!
- I have crazy, long eyelashes
- I have quick wit and have great one liners always ready to go
- I’m a great bargain shopper
- I cook a homemade meal for my family everyday
- I volunteer at my kids’ school whenever I can
- I am loyal
- I am a fighter. I will fight for what I believe in, fight for a better life and fight for what’s right
- I am creative